Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jo Junior's first birthday gift from Dabee~

Dabee bought Jo Junior a set of Buds baby products and brought it to me last night. She bought him newborn cleanser, newborn cream, bum balm and massage oil.

Precious Newborn Head to Toe Cleanser is meant for 0 - 4 months baby. It is packed with calendula flower extract and aloe vera to soothe and hydrate. It helps removing dirt and grime without harming Jo Junior's skin.






Precious Newborn Cream is also meant for 0 - 4 months baby. It combines the benefits of jojoba oil, sesame oil and shea butter with inca inchi oil to preserve and protect. It is packed with spent grain wax, aloe vera extract and olive leaf extract to promote skin hydration and providing potent antioxidants.


Baby Bum Balm will keep Jo Junior's bum smooth and kissable, ha! It is loaded with organic beeswax to prevent irritation and discomfort. It is packed with inca inchi, jojoba oil, sunflower oil, sheabutter, tea tree oil and rosemary to provide protection, soothing and healing properties.



Baby Massage Oil will create a wonderful way for me to spend time and bond with Jo Junior. It is packed with jojoba oil, sunflower oil and inca inchi to bolster healthy skin. And it is fragrance free.








More than 98% of all ingredients for the above products are proceed from Organic Farming, and are all preservative free! I know I can safely use it without worrying that any of the ingredients may be harmful to Jo Junior.

Not forgetting me, Dabee also bought me nursing slave. It will definitely help my skin to cope with the demands of nursing Jo Junior, minimising any discomforts from breastfeeding.







I think Jo Junior should be happy that he has such a nice aunty that cares and adores him so much, even before he is borned! And, I should be grateful for what Dabee has done for me all these while~

Dabee, my dearest sister, I Love You!

No comments: