Monday, June 01, 2009

Our 1st anniversary 我们的一周年

One year ago, I was a wife-to-be...
It was the day the knot was tied...
Bell was ringing, Jo and I were entering our new episode of life...

Today, I am a mother-to-be...
It is our 1st anniversary...
Early morning, Jo kisses me Happy Anniversary...

I really feel grateful when I look at all those wishes and blessings in our wedding website...
And, I feel excited at what is ahead of us...




我在一年前的今天披上嫁衣,准备和他走入人生的另一个阶段。
当时的我在此刻正化妆,等待新郎。。。
姐妹们在楼下忙着,准备游戏。。。
我闭上眼睛,一切依然历历在目,感觉好像正在发生的事。。。

今天,我和他已在人生的另一个阶段共同度过了一年的岁月。
很高兴我们都一齐面对当中的喜怒哀乐。
现在的我们又要走入人生的另一个阶段了 ~ 一个有新生命的阶段。

很快的,小宝宝的来临将为这个家带来欢乐和幸福。。。
我们的故事也将迈入新的章程,继续下去。。。

4 comments:

Jo. said...

Thanks for everything for the past one year...Happy Anniversary!

Fion C said...

Thanks for everything, my dear! Happy Anniversary!

magdalene said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you! Time really flies!! Exchanging any paper gifts?? hahahaha..

Fion C said...

Mag, no paper gifts but kisses ;p
Btw, you remember the 'letter' we forced Jo to sign? I still have not framed that up. He must have forgotten about it, hehehe......