Thursday, June 18, 2009

Main activity in hospital

I think everyone knows how hospital foods are like. Nobody will be interested in hospital food but foods from visitors.

My god-dad bought me a very big bag of apples yesterday morning. My mum said that could be his first time to wet market himself. He looked like Santa when he came in, kind of hiding behind the curtain when he presented me his apples.

In the afternoon, Sister Yan (my cousin sis-in-law) came to see me with apples, cherries, kiwis and strawberries. She looked like big sister when she came in, with a big smile that made me warm. Looking at all the fruits I have, I think I have accumulated enough fruits to open a small fruit stall at the hospital lobby.

Today, my friend Wendy brought me a nice chocolate cake from one of the pastry house opposites Subang Parade. She said there was a long queue when she bought the cake. We had the cake together. It is really very delicious until I couldn’t control myself but had few more small pieces after she left.

Despite of all these, I still have other foods brought from home, for example biscuits, tomato, tit-bits, milk, fruit juice… which will always be replenished even before it is finished. Hospital is really a boring place and so the main activity here is eating. I think Jo Junior will become even bigger after I discharged.

No comments: