Friday, June 12, 2009

Stupid tooth still stupid~

I have been taking porridge for every meal since Tuesday, but my stupid wisdom tooth still looks stupid today! Erm, maybe a little bit better...

I eat like a rabbit now because I can only bite with my front teeth to avoid any pain. I spent about half an hour to finish two small pieces of biscuits last night, about 45 minutes to finish a small bowl of meehun soup for today's lunch and more than 15 minutes to finish a banana just now... I think a rabbit eats much faster than me!

The worst part is: I have the appetite to take any food I like but without the ability to open my mouth to bite. Suddenly, my life becomes so meaningless and boring... A pregnant woman without the ability to take any food she likes is no different than a non-pregnant woman! I have lost the biggest right a pregnant woman can have~~~

No comments: