Wednesday, July 01, 2009

My birthday gift from Dabee

Dabee (my sister) bought me a water container as my 29th birthday gift. I think it is not only a birthday gift for me, but a great gift for my family! And I guess she bought it because she knows that I will be grudge in spending money on this item.

It is made in Japan, using unique formula that mixes Japan volcanic mud and minerals.

Due to its unique formula and material, this water container is able to release biogenetic ray that is beneficial for human body. This biogenetic ray helps to activate water molecules, which in turn promotes blood circulation and metabolism.


There are only two colors and two sizes available: dark brown and white, either 2.5 liter or 6.8 liter. The manufacturer decided lately to cease the production of 6.8 liter because there will be only 1 or 2 successful pieces for every 20 pieces produced. The remaining 18 pieces cannot be reused but discarded. They will continue with the production until a better formula is found. This piece in my house is the second last piece in whole Malaysia, which Dabee has searched for quite a long time before she got it.

I think most of us are aware of the benefits of volcanic mud. It is not only used in making cooking utensils but also skincare products. With this water container, I don't need to worry about heavy metals that normally found in stainless steel utensils or BPA that found in plastic wares.

Erm, I should say my Dabee has given our family a good source of healthy water...... :)

1 comment:

tom108 said...

Don't know why feel touching looking at the blog you write about me, your dearest sister, DaBee. hihi, : ~