Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Birthday in hospital

I had my first birthday in hospital on the day I was borne. Yesterday, I had my second birthday in hospital again…

Jo was the first person wishing me Happy Birthday at 00:50 in the morning, with the three magic words. That comforted me and gave me a good sleep. I received a lot of birthday wishes and calls for the rest of the day. Looking at my current situation, all these wishes and calls mean so special to me. And, I got a cake cutting session in my ward!

My god-parents and brothers bought me a nice birthday cake. Jo, mum and sis were with me as well, everyone sang me birthday song. And, it was my first birthday with Jo Junior inside me. I felt so warm and touched!

Back to my condition, no more bleeding since yesterday and doctor is satisfied with my condition. But he would like to observe few more days before I can go home. Jo Junior is healthy and active. I think this is another great birthday present. I’m still required to rest on bed, but allowed to toilet and have small walk in the room. I think everything will back to normal very soon...

No comments: