Monday, June 29, 2009

First day back to work~

After so many days resting in ward and at home, today is my first day back to work. I feel so energetic and happy! I guess Jo Junior has the same feeling, because he is a little bit more active today.

As I need to climb staircase to my room, so I stay in my room whole day unless going to washroom. My colleagues are so kind to pack my lunch from the canteen and send it to my room. Our tea lady said she will always be there if I need anything from downstair. I also restrict myself from too much walking, carrying heavy files and documents.

This is what I tell Jo Junior everyday now: Be mummy's good boy. Please stay in the womb because it is still too early for you to come out. Make sure you are healthy and strong. Also, help mummy to remind placenta to move farther from the cervix so that mummy can go for normal delivery instead of cesarean. We both work together ok? Thank you, my boy! Be good boy, daddy and mummy love you......

Jo Junior is now 34 weeks old. I just need to wait for another 6 weeks for delivery. I know everyone will be very worry if anything happened to me, especially Jo, so I must be extra careful! I know it is a battle that Jo Junior and I are in now, and as mother and son, we will work things out together! Yeah~

No comments: