Thursday, December 31, 2009

New purse from hubby~~~

I hardly ask for gifts, as a result, Jo hardly buys me gifts. I am ok with that because I prefer spending my own money for things that I like instead of asking him to pay and give me as a gift. I think it has become a habit for both of us.

Lately, I found my purse spoilt. It is beyond repair and I need to get a new one.

"See! My purse koyak already!" I casually complained to Jo.
"Just get a new one..."
"Em, will see how... Eh, I remember you bought me a purse for my birthday many years ago."
"So? Are you hinting anything?" Jo smiled.
"No, I didn't mean anything." I really didn't mean anything. But I started to think differently when Jo asked me that question. Haha...

Few days later......

"I want a gift from you!" I said to Jo.
"What?"
"A purse for my birthday. My birthday month is June, you have about six months to prepare."
"Em, okay!" Jo replied, with firm tone.

But Jo didn't wait until my birthday...

No comments: