Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fashion news (Part 1 of 3) - Top and Bottom


New season coming! It is time to get new members for my wardrobe again! How to shop wisely and make sure what I bought is value for money are very important. So, I have made a very clear mind before I go for a great shopping and make sure I only buy what I have planned and not extra! And, of course, all wearings I buy must be:
1. Comfortable
2. Easy matching
3. Suitable for different occasions
4. Will not get outdated easily
5. I will definitely wear it oftenly

Let's start with top and bottom...

-Top-
1 of 4 collections

I always like to have dresses or shirts with neck ribbon. In fact, I am having a few in my wardrobe already. Yet, I am always tempted to get another one when I see one. I found this one lately. A sleeveless black and white checkers shirt, with neck ribbon.

I can wear it with high waist tight skirts or skinny pants on weekdays to work. I can also wear it with any jeans or shorts on weekends, and it will be very casual and nice. In short, it can easily matched with any skirts, pants or jeans. And it is not expensive!

2 of 4 collections

Other than neck ribbon, I also like to have top with something like this at the chest area. It is semi transparent and it is very light, a very comfortable material. I can wear it with short tight skirt or short flare skirt made of very light material to look more ladylike. I can also match it with skinny pants to look more stylish. But I shall never match it with jeans or short, else I will end up looking like aunties in the morning market.

3 of 4 collections

These are special designed casual T by Trafaluc, from Zara. I said it is special designed because it is priced much cheaper than any other Zara wears. These two Ts are packed as 2 in 1 price. There are other combination and design as well. It is comfortable and I like its cutting.

4 of 4 collections

This is another special designed casual T by Trafaluc, from Zara. The waist area is a little smaller and tight fitting. Best match with long leggings or short jeans. Maybe can also match with skinny jeans, but I don't think it will be nice if it is with a straight cut jeans.

-Bottom-
1 of 1 collection

Just a simple casual short jeans. I like it because it looks very 'old'. I can wear it with any casual T I have. Simple and comfortable!

No comments: