Thursday, December 24, 2009

Han Jin Peng & Ma Kiok

Today, I would like to introduce a very nice food -
"Han Jin Peng" and "Ma Kiok"!



I personally don't like Han Jin Peng previously. It is a kind of chinese food that is made of flour with red bean paste inside and sesame topping. It is fried until it turns into golden yellow. Best eat when it is just fried! Most Han Jin Peng I ate is very oily and with very little red bean paste. But the one in the photo is nice and with more red bean paste!

Another similar one I like the most is Ma Kiok. It is made of flour with sesame topping. It is very crunchy and not oily!

I strongly recommend Han Jin Peng and Ma Kiok lovers to try this out! It is sold at RM0.70 each. The stall is located at Taman Seri Muda, Shah Alam (corner lot, opposite the shop that is behind Public Bank).

No comments: