Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fashion news (Part 3 of 3) - Others

I am not only adding new clothes for myself, but also for my mum, my sister. And of course, for Jo and Jayden.

I bought my mum a nice shirt for new year and two leggings (black and white). I also bought my sister a dress (as mentioned in previous post) and one leggings (black). All are made of comfortable material and I think they will look very nice in those. I gave them before I managed to take any photo. So, I couldn't show any of it here.

-For Daddy-

I always like to buy shirts for Jo whenever I go shopping. I normally buy G2000 for him but I don't find G2000 good anymore. I found something better quality and comfortable.

I bought him two long sleeves shirts from Van Heusen, made of cotton. It was originally priced at RM119 per piece. Not to mention the discounted price as Jo will be reading my blog, but it is really at a very good price! And that was why I bought him two pieces. I like to see him wearing this kind of shirts - looks smart and handsome!

I also bought him a short sleeves shirt from Daniel Hechter, made of french linen. It is very comfortable and I bought it for his new year and fridays. High quality and comfortable casual wear. Best match with blue jeans! It was originally priced at RM229. Again, it is at a good price after discount! Yet, it is still the most expensive thing I bought that day. However, Jo doesn't seem to like it. He said it looks more like an uncle shirt. Anyway, he will turn to an uncle soon and I will get him to wear it, haha!

-For Son-

Jayden already has enough new clothes for new year. Jo bought him Liverpool romper and I bought him a 'China wear' when I went to Hangzhou. He still has a lot of new clothes which were given to him as present when he was newly borned. All those are for 6 to 12 months baby, just nice for him when comes to Chinese new year. So, I didn't plan to buy any clothes for him except some matching socks.

I found these, non-skid socks for 0 to 12 months baby. I think it is good for him because he will start crawling and learning to stand soon. The white one can match with his red Liverpool romper, dark blue can match with his superman romper given by Jo's brother, light blue can match with his another romper we bought recently...... I still need to get one that can match with his 'China wear'.

I showed these to Jayden when I came back from shopping. He was happy when I told him about his new year present. And I am happy to see his happy face!

No comments: