Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fashion news (Part 2 of 3) - Dress

I like dress a lot because I can just 'wear and go'. Dress is always my first choice! And I am happy that I got five nice dresses this time!

-Dress-
1 of 5 collections

I never thought of trying this dress when I saw it. However, the promoter was persuading me and said it has a very good cutting. So, I tried it... and I LIKE IT! In fact, what the promoter said is true! It really has a very good cutting and it is very comfortable. It is fitting but not tight fitting. I like the material, which is cotton and satin. I am happy that I found this piece!

2 of 5 collections

This is a casual dress, very light and comfortable. It is long enough to go without leggings. But it will also look nice if one wears it with leggings. It can also turned into a maternity wear when I get pregnant next time, ha! It is only available in two colors, yellow green and red, one piece each. I bought all, yellow green for myself and red for my sister.

3 of 5 collections

This is a new year look dress! I bought it purposely for coming Chinese new year. I plan to wear it on the first day, to match with Jayden's "China wear" that I bought from Hangzhou. It would be good if Jo can find something very new year look to wear on the first day, and we can have a nice family photo.

4 of 5 collections

I like to have skirt in this cutting - tight fitting on top and wider (flares) at the bottom. The cutting is good and the length is just nice for my height. I never have a dress in dark green color. Surprisingly, I look very fair with this dress! It will be another new year dress for this coming new year!

5 of 5 collections

I would say I love this dress at first sight! When I first saw it, it was hanging besides a steam iron, near to New Arrival zone. I saw the tag, from Kwan - RM189.90. I said forget about it! I went away and tried on other discounted items from Kwan. After a while, I saw it was no longer at the same place. So I asked the promoter (just to try my luck) and found out that it is 70% off item! No hesitation, I dropped other discounted items from Kwan and just took this! Best match with 3/4 leggings or full leggings, or go nice with black stockings and high heels. I love this the most!

2 comments:

Hung Yew said...

i like the 5 of 5 shirt, always thought that the shirt will suit any girl with any kind of body size..

Hung Yew said...

5 of 5 is my fav