Wednesday, December 02, 2009

4 months old now...

Jayden is 4 months old now, weight 6.8kg and height 64.5cm. Everything is within the normal range. And, I am still breastfeeding him.

Jayden is a very concentrate boy. Once he is focusing on something, it will be hard to distract him. Other than simple body organs and a few colors, I have also started teaching him shapes using Willie Learning Shapes. Everytime, he will follow my finger and listen to me quietly when I point to a shape and tell him what that shape is. He will be active again only after I close the book.

He has high curiosity, an observer. When we brought him for vaccination and while waiting for his turn, he would look around quietly, unlike most kids screaming and moving. He is also quite stationery when he is required to be. I can easily cut his finger nails and toe nails, clean his ears and nose, even without his father's help. These characters are very much like his father.

As a mother, I always want to be with him and see him grows. I am glad that I am able to record it down little by little. It is an evidence of Jo's fatherhood and my motherhood life, and evidence of how much joys and happiness he has brought to our family. Most importantly, he can read it when he grows up and know himself more.



No comments: