Tuesday, July 21, 2009

37 weeks pregnancy

I had my last check-up this morning. The next time I see my doctor will be next Wednesday (29 July) for C-section. Jo Junior is now 2.50kg, small size but within normal range. He is healthy.

I had bleeding again last night, around 9pm something. It was quite similar to what happened last time. I monitored my vaginal discharge the whole night until I saw my doctor this morning. I felt better when it became spottings this morning. Also, I found contractions more often since last night even though I took Ventolin to control that. I highlighted all these to my doctor during the check-up. He advised me not to walk too much, and have as much rest as possible.

I pray that my vaginal discharge will back to normal, and contractions will reduce. I pray that Jo Junior will stay inside me until the decided operation date.

To my boy,
Be good boy. Stay inside until 29 July, make sure you are healthy and strong before you meet daddy and mummy on 29 July. Both of us must work together and let mummy's vaginal discharge back to normal. Daddy and mummy love you~ muaks!

No comments: