Thursday, July 09, 2009

To pee or not to pee?

My brother, Vincent just came back from Australia for vacation and he brought back two cute rompers for Jo Junior.



Unlike normal rompers that always have animals or cartoon characters printed on, these rompers have cute but meaningful wordings. I like those wordings! It will be cute if Jo Junior really thinks the same when he wears it!

Imagine if Jo Junior wonders:
To pee or not to pee, that is the question...
I would say:
My boy, pee only when you are wearing diapers or pampers, not to pee when mummy has just cleaned you up from previous poo-poo mess or pee-pee mess...

Imagine if Jo Junior thinks:
If I don't sleep, nobody sleeps!
I would say:
My boy, if you really think that, be good boy and sleep! Good night, muaks!

Jo Junior is now 35 weeks and 2 days old... another 5 more weeks to go. I can't wait to meet him, but at the same time hoping he will only come out in week 40. I'm counting days......

No comments: