Sunday, July 12, 2009

My slimming target

My school friends gave me a great surprise! They bought me clothes and couriered to me. I received the parcel yesterday and was delighted that those garments are what I wanted to buy earlier.


A knitted cardigan, in greyish brown. I always like knitted cardigan as it can be either feminine or stylish, depending on how you mix and match. This piece is best match with slim cut jeans or legging. It will look very nice with belt too.


A sleeveless dress with decorative shinning waist line, simple and nice. I always like simple one-piece dress because it can save my time in mixing and matching. It can be quite casual but at the same time be very elegant after nice make-up and hair-do.


A simple black legging and denim legging. I like those buttons at the bottom of the denim legging, it makes the legging looks a bit different. Unlike other leggings I found, these leggings come with good quality.

All the above will look nice on me only if I manage to return to my body shape before pregnant. So, I will treat it as my slimming target! I will hang it in my wardrobe and look at it everyday during confinement, haha!

Note: All above items are from La'sis Collection.
To know more about La'sis collection, click here to its official website.

No comments: