Saturday, July 18, 2009

36 weeks pregnancy

I'm 36 weeks pregnant now. I went to check-up few days ago, with a hope that I can still try for normal delivery. But my doctor told me not to, because my placenta is still very close to my cervix. He suggested a C-section on 29 July, which is 2 weeks later. By that time, Jo Junior will be 38 weeks and suitable for delivery.

Frankly speaking, I was quite disappointed when I heard about the news. And I started worrying about the C-section and things thereafter. I became very emotional and moody, and I cried. I am better now and start recalling what happened to me that day. I think I was not mentally prepared. Although I knew I may go through C-section and Jo Junior may need to come out earlier, but I didn't really prepare myself for that. Luckily I manage to overcome that, and I'm now ready for it!

To my boy,
Dad and mum are going to meet you on 29 July 09. That will be a very special day. We can't wait to see you... We love you~


My 36 weeks 'big-ball' abdomen look:


No comments: