Tuesday, June 13, 2006

"The Invigilators"- Part II

Well... I never expect I will have to continue telling you guys about this minority - "The Invigilators".

I'm still in my exam week right now... In yesterday exam, I was sitting in another exam hall... so I had a chance to meet some other tribe members from "The Invigilators".

I found they are nicer, more friendly... and guess what, they are FAST!! Hoho~ At least there are some exceptions in this slow-motion-people tribe. So, I decided to change the expression on my face and put on a smile :) I thought it's gonna to be a bright new day~

Later... I found out that I made a mistake! I realize people in this tribe not necessarily slow. They could have some other problems, like blur, clumsy and careless... And this is the most scary things in the exam hall! I think some of them just joined the tribe, that's why they are still fast enough like normal human beings. But, they are blur... How can an invigilator be blur in distributing exam papers? By that time they finish "analyzing" which paper to be distributed to which roll... the exam already started...

So, maybe I can roughly categorize their tribe members:

Old members
Behavior : Slow
Character : Better, but not much

New members
Behavior : Still fast
Character : Blur, clumsy

Conclusion: Bringing new blood to this tribe is proved to be useless. It will only create more and more of them... Argh!

Suddenly, I feel a fresh pain for our next generation... for them can't escape from facing the next-generation of "The Invigilators", who are highly probable not to be better but worse... and I feel the pain for having our next generation to go through the same pain like their ancestor, without any ability to change!

We need miracle...

No comments: