Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Happy Father's Day~

Father's Day is coming...

This day always reminds me of my Dad. Well, of course Father's Day always reminds us of our Dad, but it is kind of different because my Dad is already not around.

It has been so long that I didn't call "Dad". I used to call my Dad as Dad, Daddy, Papa, Pa... but I can't call anymore. I never realize that the feeling of not able to call somebody as Dad is so sad, until he left. Sometimes when I am alone, I will recall of those days when I can call him Dad... or sometimes when I am upset, I will say the word "Dad" to nobody but to the memory of him in my heart.

Until today, I still feel the pain and regret for not doing two things before he left:

I didn't iron the clothes for my Dad the day before he left. I told my Dad, "Dad, I'm tired, maybe i iron for you tomorrow." But there was no tomorrow for him, and that tomorrow he was not able to ask anymore.

I didn't ask him to stop repairing our house water tank when something told me I should stop my Dad. But, it's all too late... things just happened and he left.

I'm sorry, Dad... I really miss you... I miss your voice, I miss your laughter, I miss your scold, I miss your hugs...

I love you, Dad... Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

cocorico said...

喜欢你写的心里话。。。 尤其这篇。。有点难过。。。有点感伤 也带点感动 。。。