Sunday, June 11, 2006

"Call me the head"

My mom got scolded yesterday for being conscious and concern as a resident in my apartment.

It happened yesterday morning while my mom was washing her car. They were two malay guys trying to open the developer's storeroom using a screw driver. My mom just asked : "What are you doing here?" One of them then began shouting : "You shut up!!! You bullshit!!! You busybody!!! You didn't see anything here!!! You go back to wash you car!!!" My mom didn't walk away and finally the other guy apologized. But it's not end yet, who knows what is their motive?

Did anybody realize that the sentence from my mom ended in a question mark? But the sentence from them ended with exclamation marks! And they even tried to threatened my mom as if woman always afraid of a man... who the hell makes them having this feeling that woman always afraid to stand up for wrong doings?

My mom is not going to be silent! If they are right in this situation, why are they so worried of being revealed? If they have got permission from the developer to enter the storeroom, as told by them, why were they using a screw driver instead of a key? If they are right in doing this, why are they so over reacted when being saw by my mom? There are paints and tiles in the storeroom, who knows what are they trying to do with it? And guess what, one of them is the committee head!!!

What's the point of having a committee head who only says "call me the head" without behave like one?

No comments: