Thursday, June 17, 2010

Say hi to 30s

Say good bye to 20s, say hi to 30s!

I have never kept my age as secret. I think it is not a big deal to get older everyday because that's what everyone must and will go through, no exception nor exemption! And your are right, I am 30! So what?!

I think women in 30s the best! We are overall financially stable, mentally matured and physically healthy. We have spare money to pamper ourselves, are open to new and exciting things and healthy to travel. I think it is nice to be in 30s.

Jo and Jayden had a simple birthday celebration for me...



Jayden: yi~yi~wa~ah~~~
(not sure he is wishing me happy birthday or asking for a piece of cake. I will assume the earlier one ;p)

Jo: Dear, happy birthday!

Yes! Happy Birthday to Fion!!!
Welcome to 30s~~~~~~~~

No comments: