Friday, June 11, 2010

The Escape

~ by my 10 months old boy

It was just like any normal night, Jo was busying at the laundry area and I was sitting on the sofa, giving myself a short rest after finished some stuffs in the kitchen. Jayden was sitting in the walker, by forced.



Something on the sofa caught his eyes. He started thinking of how to reach his target. He fixed his vision on his target and started getting out from the walker.



Every moves he made, his eyes were never looking at anything else but his target. And I was not surprised that he could get out from the walker without my help.



He got his favourite - the remote control. He was satisfied with his plan!

Jayden found himself a good helper! He gets close to sofa whenever he wants an "escape" from walker. My nightmare begins...

No comments: