Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A baby is an angel...

"A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase"
~ Anonymous


My baby is growing......

I was packing some of Jayden 'out of size' clothes the other day. When I looked at his smaller size clothes compare to what he is wearing today, my heart was saying "Oh my god... this little fellow is growing up very fast!"



These four sleeping suits of him show how he grows: from the very left (new born) to the very right (wearing today). To me, it's almost out of sudden!!

Just imagine a working mother who works everyday and spends only few hours with her son before she goes to work and after she is back from work. She actually spends more time in the office than with her son. One day, when she is free to really look at her son, he already standing upright in front of her, showing her all the new tricks he has learned...... I'm lucky I'm not exactly like one of these mothers, but I definitely missed some of his very moments when I'm at work.

No comments: