Thursday, April 01, 2010

Jayden 'helping' house chores

Since Jayden can move around the house freely with his walker, he likes to go to the back of the house - kitchen and laundry area. He becomes excited when he sees the kitchen door is opened. He will then laugh out loud and run quickly all the way from the front to the back! I find it very funny!

That day, he managed to 'walk' down the step and enter the laundry area while Jo was there. Again, this little fellow was curious in everything he saw and wondered what his father was doing.



He found his father taking out his clothes from a big white box. That was the first time he saw a washing machine. He was looking at the washing machine, probably amazed by it!



Then he found his father hanged his clothes high up at the clothes hanger. The hanger was too high for him to reach. He observed carefully in everything Jo did.



Jayden found me taking photo. He looked at me... proudly.
Hey mummy, I'm good boy today. I didn't mess up anything but helping daddy!

I wonder when can Jayden really helps in house chores...

No comments: