Monday, April 19, 2010

My cheerful 8 months old

Jayden can sit upright without support now. And, he can stand too! He learns up new skills in a faster pace than before.



Jayden looked very proud in his sitting position. He looked straight into my camera when I called him for photo taking. I guess he must be thinking of taking down this very moment, an evidence of his great progress!



Jayden is very sensitive to sound. He will immediately search for the source when he hears one. Jo was making some noise and he looked up immediately.



He can stand for quite a while with one hand or both hands holding on something. He is mastering this skill and starting to move step by step from one place to another. This is the moment I am waiting for. Jayden looked so serious in learning up his new skill, yet also wanted to look relax in front of the camera.

Jayden is growing up well and becomes more cheerful than before. He laughs a lot nowadays! Just a simple 'baby', 'good night', 'ding dong', 'excuse me'... can make him laugh out loud. I like his laughing. He is such a happy baby!

No comments: