Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Jayden's new ability (2 of 4) - Holding

My sister bought Jayden a few shakers and I always use it to attract his attention when he is about to cry. And I always try to make him hold it by himself but fail.

That day, my mum tried it again. Jayden managed to hold the shaker very well. I was so surprised and happy! He looked at the shaker, then looked at us, then looked back at the shaker again. My mum taught him how to shake the shaker, then he started doing it, and did it quite well!


Jayden was looking at the shaker that he managed to hold the first time! Look at his little hand, he held it so tight!


He turned to me when he knew I wanted to take a shoot of his first time in holding thing.

Now, Jayden can hold his shaker, toys or teething with both hands. Sometimes, he holds his milk bottle when my mum feeds him.

No comments: