Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Great daddy!

I was away to China for the last five days and Jo was the one taking care of Jayden other than my mum. It was the first time the father and son being together without me...

I know Jo can handle his boy for sure, but I was still worried. I must say that Jayden was really a good boy when I was not around. I remember I told him to be good before I left home and he did it! And I must praise Jo for his ability, willingness and patience in taking care of his little hero while I was away. He not only took care of Jayden but also did all the house cleaning. I'm sure not many daddies willing and able to do that, but my daddy Jo at home did it very well!!

Unlike most of the men, Jo always give me a hand in all the house chores. He will wash clothes, mop floor, wash toilets... And he cares of me even more than before. He will wake up in the middle of the night to place a pillow behind my back (to reduce my backache) when I'm breastfeeding Jayden. Sometimes he may even massage for me while I'm breastfeeding Jayden. He will help to put Jayden to sleep when I don't feel well, giving me more time to rest.

I know all these don't come for sure and should not take things for granted. It is something that I should cherish and appreciate. I believe in 'Like father like son'. I hope Jayden will grow into a man like his father.

Dear, thanks a lot!

No comments: