Sunday, November 08, 2009

Taking Jayden's photo

Jayden is close to 4 months old now and becomes more playful and talkative. He likes people playing with him, talking to him, making funny sounds and funny facial expressions. Jo always likes to have Jayden sitting on his lap and starts having their 'father and son' talk. Jayden likes it too!

Since Jayden has become more playful and active, I find it more difficult to take his pictures. He will gaze seriously at my camera when he finds me trying to take his pictures, just like this:


Or, maybe a little bit more cheerful look, like this:


The only way to take nice pictures of him is to take it without his notice. In this case, he won't be looking at the camera but other side and this is the minus point. But, looking at the pictures I got, I think still ok.


Cartoon and funny Jayden~


Cheeky Jayden~


Friendly Jayden

No comments: