Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jayden in his new suits

Jayden is growing bigger and needs new clothes. We bought him some from FOS Kids and Teens. It was quite a good offer. Nice design, comfortable material, good quality... and it's only 2 for RM16 or 2 for RM20! We bought one long sleeve t-shirt, two rompers, one long pants and one shorts for Jayden. We also bought t-shirts for our friend's sons and a nice little pink shirt for our niece, Ashlynn.


This is the one I like the most. Jo and I find him looking cute wearing this. Again, Jayden found me taking his picture! He looks serious... or maybe a bit shocked.


I secretly took his picture when he was watching TV. Yes, he was watching TV and he likes watching TV... sigh~ He doesn't like watching cartoons but TV shows that we normally watch. Looks small but matured preference, weird combination! Ha!


He found me taking his pictures again! Luckily Jo attracted his attention to another side and I managed to take down his cheerful look. He is so much attracted by and attached to his father now after I came back from China :)


And, look at this! Jayden showing his middle fingers!! This makes all of us laugh out loud, hahaha!

Jayden~ this little fellow really brings a lot of joys to us! My little prince~

No comments: