Thursday, August 13, 2009

Experimenting lying position

I have been adopting cradle hold position for breastfeeding all these while and I find it tiring. I am having shoulder pain and backache. Also, Jayden does not enjoy this positioning because he always sweats a lot after every breastfeeding.

After getting some tips from Jo's friend and my piano teacher, I started breastfeeding Jayden by lying position. It is quite challenging at the beginning as Jayden always couldn't latch well. But after a few tries, he slowly gets use to it and we both enjoy it. I can take a nap while feeding him, and he can fall asleep after a good meal, how nice! And I find him sleeps longer too.

Breastfeeding is challenging but this is what I am going to do. This would be the first precious gift I gave to Jayden.

No comments: