Friday, August 21, 2009

Bathing Jayden

I learned how to bath Jayden this morning and I thought I did it quite well with the help from my mum and confinement lady. I was a bit nervous at the beginning because I was worried that I couldn't hold him well. But I slowly got the pace and completed the entire session.

Jayden always enjoy his bathing session. I was quite relieved that he didn't cry when I bathe him. I kept talking to him and let him know that mummy is still under learning stage. He seems understand and let me do whatever I have to do on him. But he didn't look satisfied with my performance, ha!

Jayden: Give mummy some time and I'm sure we both will enjoy the bathing session very much soon!

1 comment:

magdalene said...

haha.. bath time is definitely nerve wrecking for the first time...

the other one I find is cutting fingernails..