Friday, February 05, 2010

Jayden's CNY clothes



This is Jayden's first Chinese New Year! And these are some of the clothes he is going to wear!

It is Chinese New Year and I think it is good to have something very traditional for first day of CNY (大年初一). So I bought him a 'China suits' when I went to Hangzhou last year. It is made of silk - soft, cooling and comfortable. It is just nice for him and I think he will look cute it in.

Chinese always believe that red is auspicious and will bring luck. It is the best time to wear red during CNY. So, Liverpool romper is just nice! Jayden wore it once on Jo's birthday for photo taking, it was a bit loose for him that time. It will be nice fitting for him now.

This Superman romper was bought by Jim (Jo's brother) when Jayden was about 1 month old. It was too big for him at that time. Just like Liverpool romper, it will be nice fitting for Jayden now. Instead of becoming a Superman, Jayden will be a superboy this CNY, how cute and nice~

I will take down Jayden's look in these clothes during CNY and update to my blog later. It is Jayden fashion show time!!

No comments: