Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Jayden crawling

Jayden starts crawling, in the age of 6 months! In fact, he had his first attempt when he was 5 months old.



He was very excited when we put him down and let him show his new ability. First, he placed both his hands nicely infront, then lifted up buttock, used his legs to push his body infront, turned around to rest. It was the first time I saw his entire crawling process. At that time, it didn't look like a normal crawl to me. But I find him slowly fine tuning his crawling skill and he can crawl more like us now... He still needs some time to fully pick up. And when he does that, he will be crawling everywhere... I can imagine how my life would be after that, ha!

1 comment:

magdalene said...

enjoy the the sweet cheeks while it last! once he really start crawling and then walking.. will lose some of the sweeeettt adorable cheeks.. :)