Friday, February 19, 2010

Jayden fashion show time - CNY 2010

This is Jayden's first Chinese New Year, and it is his fashion show time!! As I promised in my previous blog, I have taken down his everyday new year look:


First day of CNY (大年初一), Jayden was wearing the 'China suits' I bought from Hangzhou. He was very excited and happy. He laughed all the way... like wishing everyone Happy Chinese New Year!


Here comes the Liverpool boy! Jo and I also wore our Liverpool jersey. We are Liverpool family!!!


Jayden in hop hip look!


This shirt isn't meant for CNY, it is an old shirt. I let him wear because Jo bought himself a similar one for this CNY. Jayden looks very handsome and smart, like father like son!


Lastly, our superboy!!! Our superboy just woke up not long ago when I took this picture of him.

This CNY is a special one, the first CNY we had with Jayden. We used to spend more time at friends' house. But we spent more time at home and with family this year, I think partly because we have Jayden and my sister-in-law has Ashlynn, who is few months older than Jayden. Both kids enjoying time at home, and so do the adults. I feel the togetherness becomes stronger...

No comments: