Wednesday, May 20, 2009

5 new members to my wardrobe~

I went shopping with my sister last Saturday. I always enjoy shopping with her as she can always find good stuffs that I missed. She is a good person to seek for opinion and will help me to control my spending desire. I was so happy as I brought back 5 new members to my wardrobe!

It is definitely a good match with black or white straight-cut pants which will make you look formal yet still feminine. It is free size and comes with 5 colors: white, dark purple, lime green and pink. My sister looks great in lime green and I'm more suitable to pink.





A classic design printed dress that I have been looking for. I like its 'sort-of-turtle-neck' collar. It comes with 3 colors: olive green, purple and red. I find only olive green can bring out the classic feel of it. It can match with black legging or stockings. A very comfortable wear!




A low-cut satin black dress with teal flora printed. The color matching is perfect! This dress would look very common if it is printed with red flora or white flora.








My sister calls it 'The Peacock Dress'. It only comes with this color in three different sizes. A very light and comfortable dress and looks good with or without stockings. This is definitely a good try for me! I never had such design or cutting in my wardrobe. I look very different with this dress... I wore it with black stockings.

A wonderful cardigan... It can be elegant or feminine or casual, depending on how you match it. It only comes with black in three different sizes and the price is very reasonable! I think it is a MUST-HAVE item!






The above items are bought from Envee and Nichi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new 'members' so much!!
Plan to go KL during school holiday....so hope that u can help me to find some new 'members' for my wardrobe :)

Fion C said...

Ann, is this comment from you?
I can bring you to those boutiques i normally go and i'm sure you will get good stuffs too! :)