Monday, May 11, 2009

Princess Ashlynn

On 20th January 2009, somebody knocked on the door...
Opened the door, we found a stork with a baby girl...
Story of Princess Ashlynn then begins...


Every child birth brings something to the family...
Ashlynn brings us joys and happiness!

I see how Jo's family changes with her arrivals. The one I found most obvious is my father-in-law. I have never seen such a soft expression on my father-in-law's face until Jo and I went back home this trip. He used to be a strict father, but he is now the most tender grandfather to Ashlynn. The first thing he does after back from work is to look for Ashlynn. If she is awake, he will talk to her and play with her. If she is asleep, he will look at her tenderly and sometimes may even talk to our sleeping Ashlynn "Don't you want to wake up? Gong gong is back..."

I also see how soft my Jo hubby can be when Ashlynn is around. During this home trip, Jo spent most of his time with Ashlynn, talking to her, playing with her, carrying her everywhere until she refused to lay on bed.

She is the first baby in Jo's family, and that makes her precious! Though she is tiny, she has the great power to make everyone in the family laughs, and that's how cute she is!

No comments: