Wednesday, April 08, 2009

My home sweet home

Welcome to my heaven......



This is the area where Jo and I can comfortably enjoy ourselves. I enjoy watching my favourite National Geography, Discovery and Animal Planet channels here...


Our dining room contrasts very much with the modern design in other areas. With antique marble and wood carving for the dining set and with one side of the wall painted in maroon, we have a very 'China Style' dining area.


With approximately 5 feet extension, our kitchen becomes more spacious than the original design. On the other side of the kitchen, we have a laundry area. This idea was from Jo and I like that (but I don't have a picture of that).


Obviously, this is the Liverpool Corner (our old fridge with lots of Liverpool posters). I suggested to have a proper Liverpool Corner in our side living room later, with THIS IS ANFIELD poster and other Liverpool stuffs. But for now, this is a mini corner for Jo. I guess he will start telling Jo Junior about Gerrard, Torres, Carragher and etc. when Jo Junior is one month old...


The only big thing from my Dad in this house is this old piano. And the only big thing from Jo young age are the two guitars. Erm... we are soooo musical...


I enjoy my reading in this Family Area. We are going to have our wedding photo hang up here after Jo Junior is born. This is one of my favourite area...


We have a sort of Japanese style master bedroom. Jo came out with this idea, having platform for our bed. And of course I like this idea very much. I think Jo can become a part-time interior designer ;p

No comments: