Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Lasis new arrivals

I received 'New Arrivals' email notification from Lasis, a boutique which i have privileged card. In the email it says:

Dear Valued Customer,
We have new arrival for dresses, pants, cardigans and etc. Besides, we also having sales from 20%-70%.

Hurry drop by our boutique or you may check out today at......



I checked out the website and immediately found three dresses that suit me. But suddenly realised that I won't be able to wear it until Jo Junior is born. And, I may not be able to wear it if I couldn't maintain my flat tummy as before. Oh... how demotivated life can be...

I gtalked Jo about this but he asked me not to worry. He said big tummy is because of laziness and he will do sit up with me after I give birth. I have to set a target and have something to motivate myself so that I can be the same Fion after I give birth.

I want and I will be a body fit and pretty mummy in 2 months time after I give birth!!! Let's wait and see!

No comments: