Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gifts from Milan

My god parents just came back from Europe and got some very good stuffs for us in Milan. Surprisingly, those branded goods are not as expensive as they are in Malaysia! I think I will go mad if I were there... crazy shopping!

Casual T from Limited Collection. I like the fabric, very comfortable! And I can wear it now too...

Something femanine yet stylish, from Mark & Spencer... a piece that I wanted to have in my wardrobe. I better get back to my original body shape after giving birth.

I think this is my god-dad's taste... and I like it very much! It is big enough to have all my things in but not too bulky to carry along. Good design!

Another casual T... from GAP. I like the simple design, but it is for Jo. He looks nice with this shirt.

Thanks to my god parents... muaks!!!

No comments: