Friday, August 29, 2008

Junie, all the best!

After 6 yrs+ working in the same company, Junie decided to have a change. She is leaving for Beijing on 1 Sep for her 3 mths short course, later to Europe for her long journey.

I told her i respect her courage in making such decision, to take a year off to experience new life in new places. But she told me she is just following her heart. I have never had such idea before, and i think i will never have, simply because i don't have the courage to let go what i have for uncertain future. I guess my family won't be as supportive as hers too.

To Junie: As your uni-mate or colleague or friend, i wish you all the best! You
will have colourful and wonderful life awaiting you in Beijing and Europe. Meeting new faces everyday, learning new culture and experiencing different life... That will make you a better person!

No comments: