Friday, August 29, 2008

Emoticons Chatting

One day in Skype, Jo was complaining that I didn’t write something about him in my blog. I told him I did, in the blog with the title "Jo cut his finger" which talked about how he cut his finger and how I ended up becoming his personal shampoo girl.

He claimed that blog wasn’t something nice… it shows his carelessness and stupidity because hardly anyone cut his own finger while opening durian. Thinking through, I agreed with him! Hahaha…

So, i promised him that i will write something about him in my blog and make sure not something that will make him 'lose face'. There he started his creative emoticons chatting:

Jo: Really? (‘think’ expression)
Fion C: Yeah dear! (‘smiley’)
Jo: Erm.. ok! I trust you! (‘big smiley’ followed by ‘smiley’)
Fion C: ... (in love)
Jo: ... (cool smiley)
Fion C: Hehehe... (giggle and blush)
Fion C: ... (dancing... time to go back)
Jo: ... (dance together... yeah! time to go back)

No comments: