Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I will buy a MINI

I want to buy a MINI in 5 years time!!!

I think it is not too aggressive… everyone must set a target to make life more meaningful and motivative. My target was to buy myself a big MPV like Harrier, Odyssey or Stream. My family made a lot of comments on that because I’m too small for such big vehicle. I still kept that as my target until I saw a Mini Cooper S on road one day…

I surfed on web and found many interesting facts, video clips and stories about MINI. The first MINI was designed by Alec Issigonis in 1957 and prototype was ready in 1958 for the first test ride. The concept was to design and build a car that is smaller outside but bigger inside. The first MINI was launched in 1959. Something to note, to allow for a large storage bins in the doors and more elbow room, sliding windows were the standard feature in the MINI during those days. Wind-down windows were included in the MINI only in 1969!

I like the most is the concept “Smaller Outside but Bigger Inside”.

Ladies and gentlement, give me 5 years and I will show you my MINI!

No comments: