Friday, July 04, 2008

The Number 10

Number 10 was given by my husband, Jo, who is a die hard Liverpool fan. I'm not into football, I could not understand why not Number 1 but Number 10.

In our wedding website he wrote:
Everybody who is into football knows that player who wears jersey No.10 is among the most influential player in the team if not the most. I’m going to hand her the No.10 jersey because from now on she is the most influential person in my life.

This was when I became his Number 10, the most influential woman in his life.

I wonder what a woman can do to become influential to her man. Some people told me that it is some kind of natural power in the hand of a woman that makes the statement valid. If the so-called natural power is really existing, I believe it will not last forever. A good woman should know how to turn it into respects and trusts. It is an art!

It is now 1 month and 4 days since our wedding. Let's see what will happen in 1 year time...

No comments: