Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jo cut his finger

Jo cut his finger yesterday while opening durian. At first, he thought it was only a small cut but it wasn’t. His finger was bleeding like hell, and both of us got a shock for few seconds before knowing what to do. Finally, his finger stopped bleeding… and he was eating the durian that caused his injury!

With this cut, he cannot wash his hair. So, I am now his personal shampoo girl. Well, I think women really have to take up different role at different time. Women… can be a cook, nanny, maid, hair stylist, personnal assistant… etc. Women can be anyone, whenever and wherever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

women can be versatile but that depends on how good is the woman... :) it seems that you are one of the best in the world :):)

magdalene said...

Wah... so nice! personal shampoo girl... How I wish I have one of those to wash my hair everyday.. hehehehe...

Got give scalp massage also?