Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Contact lens

I chosed to wear contact lens in 2003, a week before my trip to Korea. The reason was: I didn’t want to wear my old fashion glasses in front of those handsome Korean. My glasses was really old fashion, my friend said it should belongs to Master Q (Lao Fu Zi 老夫子).

It was a wrong decision! It was winter and I couldn’t get use of wearing contact lens. My eyes became very dry in winter, and it got worst with contact lens. I ended up wearing my old fashion glasses instead. I gave up wearing contact lens after my Korea trip.

The next time I decided to wear contact lens was in 2007. The reason was: I saw a pair of sun glasses I liked very much, but it didn’t come with power. My sister bought me the sun glasses for my birthday, and I bought myself 6 pairs of contact lens for ‘practise’.

There was once I dropped my left-eye contact lens while walking towards a restaurant. Another time, I dropped my right-eye contact lens while drinking guava juice, and the lens fall into my guava juice. Sometimes, I forgot to take out my contact lens before sleep. I was so surprise because my vision was so clear when I woke up. Later only I realised that I was wearing it to bed. Last night, I found my right-eye contact lens crack when I took it out. Till today, I’ve either dropped or cracked 3 left-eye contact lens with 1.75 power, and 6 right-eye contact lens with 1.50 power. And I foresee it will be more in the future...

Still, I will wear contact lens... ;p

1 comment:

magdalene said...

maybe the diameter size of ur lens or not correct...