Friday, September 07, 2012

My little lover

I see him everyday...
I can't help myself from hugging and kissing him...
I love to sleep besides him, with him holding my hands...

He sees me everyday...
He can't stop himself from asking me for hugs and kisses...
He loves to sleep beside me, with my hands in his hands...

I call him Jayden my son, he calls me mummy...

I like the way he looks at me before he goes to bed... lying quietly besides me, sharing the same pillow with me, and looking at me gently with a sweet smile on his face. He sometimes touches my face and moves away hair that covers my eyes. And I like the way he wakes me up in the morning. He will climb to our bed and give me a big hug from the back. Sometimes will climb over me and call me gently. If I choose to be naughty and pretend to continue sleeping, he will talk like an adult "stop being lazy pig, wakes up!!!"

People always say a son is a mother's lover from previous life, and a daughter is a father's lover from previous life. I finally understand what it means...

I'm now bearing a daughter, Jo's lover from his previous life......

No comments: