Wednesday, March 07, 2012

My PilloPet

My PilloPet has been introduced to the market quite sometime ago. It is known for bringing smiles to faces of all ages, provide comfort by combining the security of a stuffed animal with the functionality of a pillow...... Well, it is just another soft toy to me, nothing special at all except for its expensiveness!

And guess what, I have two My PilloPets in the house now! Not that I have changed my perception nor I have become more generous to spend on not one but two another 'normal' soft toys... I got it for FREE!!! Yes, I got TWO My PilloPets for FREE!!! They are free gifts I got by procuring another stem cell storage program for my second one. And for those who don't know, yes, I'm pregnant! 

It is still another normal soft toy to me, but I think it meant something different to Jayden. He already has a few soft toys which he treats them as his sleeping mate. He will pick one of them before sleep every night. Each soft toy takes turn every night, Jayden sounds like those emperors during the ancient time... ha! Now, he has got a new sleeping mate, and a real big one!

One thing cute about My PilloPet is that it comes with a birth certificate, and some Fairy Agreements: 

1. I will love and care all the animals in the world
2. I will love and take care of My PilloPet
3. I will sleep with My PilloPet
4. I will bring My PilloPet along when I go t ravel or on a road trip
5. I will share my happiness and sadness with My PilloPet

Jo made Jayden swore and read out all these, and Jayden promised he will follow these agreements. Jayden is cracking his head to name his PilloPet, for which has to be filled up in the birth certificate. He named his elephant soft toy as Phant-Phant, penguine soft toy as Guine-Guine, so I expect him to call it PoPo because it is a Hippo PilloPet. And true enough, he wants to name it as PoPo but rejected by Jo. He then thought of calling it NiNi or DanDan... but all got rejected by Jo again, haha! 

Jayden with his PilloPet and PilloPet birth certificate

No comments: