Monday, September 13, 2010

New jersey for little Kop

The Kop bought new jersey for little Kop after Liverpool's sponsor changed to Standard Chartered. Red striking jersey with name and number printed behind.



Kid jersey set comes with jersey, matching pants and socks. It is still a bit big for Jayden but should be fine after few months time. We can't wait to put it on him immediately upon receiving the parsel from UK. He seems excited too! I think Jo has successfully introduced him to football and Liverpool. He gets excited when he sees a ball, and able to pronounce ball clearly. He laughs out loud when Jo is doing heading and wants to be part of the play. He is able to sit with Jo to watch football match... And he is wearing Liverpool jersey. I'm not sure about future but at least he is a little Kop now... haha!



Jo was wondering what number to be printed behind the jersey and asked me for opinion. After thinking through, I suggested number 7. Mummy is number 10 for obvious reason given by daddy, and little Kop is number 7 because he was borned in July. Somehow I find number 7 suits Jayden a lot, for no reason. He is the number 7 boy to me.

No comments: