Sunday, September 05, 2010

Lucky me

Nowadays are busy days... The past one month was the busiest time since I came back from maternity. My daily routine was reading contracts, mark up contracts, reading term sheets, mark up term sheets, updating financial model, conference calls, replying emails...... on and on and on, never ending~~~ Not only me, the whole project team is working like a dog, and everyday back home like a log!

There was one night when Jayden woke up at around 3am and refused to sleep. So we had a night talk, the first time! We both lied on the bed, face to face, and I started telling him what happened in the day and how tired I was. I didn't expect him to really listen to me, instead I expected him to fall asleep because I was telling him something happened in the adult world. I thought he may find it boring. But, he looked into my eyes quietly and listened to me. The entire conversation was nearly one hour, and he didn't show a single sign of sleepiness or boredom. He was really listening to me! And he came to sayang me at the end of the conversation! I was tired but happy to have such a nice talk with him. He is such a nice boy...

I am lucky because I have a great mum to take care of Jayden in the day, and have a great husband to take care of Jayden in the night before I came home. I also have an understanding boy in the midnight... ha!

No comments: