Saturday, July 24, 2010

Shah Alam Water Park

It is time for a great fun - the 2nd family outing! This time is Family Day organized by my company, at Shah Alam Water Park. It is much smaller than Sunway Lagoon Water Park, but I think it is more suitable for kids.


This was taken after the entrance. The photographer was good, caught the moment when Jayden raised his hand to say hi.


Jayden was in his slightly over sized swimming suit. He has never been to a big water pool like that before. He was excited and happy!


Look at his face... Maybe he was wondering why I could enjoy taking his photo so much while he enjoyed more in the water.


This was taken in another pool. He was holding Jo's hands. Instead of Jo leading him, he was leading Jo to places he wanted. I found him enjoying a lot, and we enjoyed too.


I was standing outside the pool, holding the camera. He took Jo's hands as support and walked towards me. He knew mummy was taking photo, and he wanted to have a shoot! Haha... and guess what? He fall asleep soon after this while still in the pool. He must be too tired...

No comments: